Villa Solara is a beautiful, modern villa offering spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. Set within well-kept, private grounds and with easy access to local amenities, the villa is a perfect place for family or cultural holidays.
The entrance hall opens into a spacious open-plan living/dining space with a fireplace, satellite TV, stereo and bar area. The glass windows and doors surrounding this room provide wonderful natural light and views. This spacious area opens up onto a furnished terrace that runs along two sides of the villa. It is perfect for enjoying the beautiful Tuscan sunsets.
There is a fully equipped kitchen leading out into the garden and an extra living room that is ideal for children. The garden is spacious and includes a patio area, a stone barbecue and a large swimming pool.
The sleeping area has 5 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. A baby cot and maid service are available...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Visitors come to Tuscany in search of fine art and to explore the extraordinary countryside, enjoy the simple but wonderful cuisine and wine and learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. Close to the historical and artistic sites of Siena and Florence and set in a rural location, Villa Solara is perfectly located to help visitors explore Tuscany and all it has to offer. The local village of Vagliagli is only 1.5km away where there is a grocer, but for more choice the town of Castellina in Chianti 15km away has a wide range of bakers, groceries, supermarkets, banks and restaurants. There is a regular bus service connecting Vagliagli with Siena. Florence is 65 km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €520 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : Between 16:00 p.m. and 19:00 p.m.
- Departure time : Between 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Extra cost, paid locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Linen & towels included? : Weekly linen and bathroom towels included. Pool towels can be ordered for a small additional charge
- Tax : €1.50 per person for the first 6 nights. Children under 11 years old go free.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.