Chateau Le Temple at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Recently renovated to a high standard, Chateau le Temple offers everything you could want for - it truly is French living at its best! The chateau is located just a short walk from the village of Le Temple sur Lot with its bar, epicerie, boulangerie and well known restaurant "The Commanderie". The location is tranquil and private, set in 11 acres of landscaped gardens.
The accommodation is plentiful and ideal for families. There is a well equipped kitchen with a lovely French pantry set into one of the towers, a large sitting room, a family room and a separate study. The impressive dining hall seats 12 comfortably.
All six bedrooms have ensuites and are located on the first floor, all off the same large hallway. For outdoor living, the saltwater pool is heated and the old "Sechoir" offers a dining terrace and summer kitchen.
The Chateau has an ideal layout for families and group...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Chateau is set in the quiet countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne but is just a short walk into the village of Le Temple sur Lot where where you will find a boulangerie, bar, epicerie, and the "Commanderie" restaurant. There is also a small Tourist Office in the village where you will find details of all the activities and events that will be close by during your stay. The River Lot has beaches, canoeing, sailing and other activities. The beach at Castelmoron in only 5 minutes away and an ideal place to visit with children. The Chateau is ideally positioned between 3 International Airports, making it an easy final destination. The Dordogne riverside town of Bergerac with its International Airport is just under an hour away. Ryanair flies here from London Stansted, Liverpool, Nottingham, and Bristol. Flybe flies into Bergerac from London Gatwick, Southampton, Exeter and Edinburgh. There are also interconnecting flights to Belfast, Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle with Flybe. The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1hr 20 minutes away, with a larger International Airport servicing even more UK and Worldwide destinations. In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately 1hr 30 mins drive to the south - again a large International Airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m. onwards.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.