Stunning 6-bedroom Country Home on Sprawling Private Estate
Set within its own grounds on an estate, this country home is the perfect place to stay with family and friends. The property has magnificent views from every window. The 6 bedroom house is an unusual mix of fun, tranquillity and escapism. There is extensive entertaining space as well as many things to do and enjoy.
Escapism comes easily at this home. Not only does it offer the utmost seclusion on a sprawling estate, it also provides a playful haven. In fact, because it’s set within its own grounds, this house is the ultimate country pad to get lost in.
Cleverly designed, this house ensures you don’t lack for anything. Akin to a five-star hotel, it yields a world where you can cook and entertain with state-of-the-art facilities, or retreat and run wild as much as you please. Whether you choose to simply self cater, indulge with a private chef or just grab some pub grub, this home is your blank canvas.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Eden House holds a wonderful location in a tranquil position within the village of Broughton, the closest pub, The Bull, is just a short stroll away. The town of Skipton where shops, restaurants and a huge variety of helpful amenities can be found, is less than a 10-minute drive away. The central position of the home within Yorkshire, makes it ideal for those wanting to explore the beautiful Dales, while Harrogate is just 40-minutes away, the larger cities of York, Leeds and Manchester are all around an hour away. The closest beaches can be found on the popular Lancashire coastline, again just an hours drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,000. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full 7 days after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm onwards.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Changeover day : Friday.
- Pets welcome? : One well-behaved dog may be allowed on request. Please enquire at time of booking. If accepted, there will be an additional charge of £25.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.