Inglethorpe Hall at England
Built in 1745, Inglethorpe Hall was once a substantial North Norfolk private estate and residence. Still set in thirty acres of private grounds and parkland, it offers exceptional views across the Wash and is just one of a few Grade II listed country houses in England.
This fascinating and historic building has been beautifully restoration and is perfect for family gathering, celebrations or special events. Making Inglethorpe Hall the perfect place for an intimate dream wedding of forty guests, the party of a lifetime, or simply a relaxing weekend away for twenty of your nearest and dearest. It has also recently been featured in the Guardian Travel as a recommended property.
Ideally positioned on the beautiful and undulating North Norfolk coast, the Hall lies on the boundary of the Royal Estate at Sandringham, just one of the amazing, historic houses to visit in the area. It is within easy reach of the beaches at Hunstanton,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
<b>To See and Do</b> There is an endless of list places to visit and things to do, including: - Arts - Balloon rides - Bird watching - Clay pigeon shooting - Cycling - Go-karting - Golfing - Historic Houses - Horse-riding - Kite-surfing - Paragliding - Places of Interest - Sailing - Shopping - Walking - Watersports
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500 for standard bookings, £1000 for stag/hen parties, and for party groups under 30 years old.
- Arrival time : 6pm
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- > If not included, what are they? : n/a
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : n/a
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed , £25 per pet per stay.
- Changeover day : Friday or Monday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weekend booking are a minimum of 3 nights, Mid-week is a minimum of 4 nights - however this is flexible at off peak times.
- Other 2 : High season bookings: Friday to Friday bookings only.