Charming Traditional Bohemian Style 3 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Malaga
Sitting high on a ridge known only as the “Loma de la Caceria” (the Hunting Ridge), Blanco De Caza’s great location makes the most of the breathtaking views with luxurious indoor and outdoor spaces opening out towards the surrounding panoramas and gentle beauty of the Mediterranean Sea.
Renovated in the spring of 2014, the property stays true to its Andalusian roots with lush courtyards, terracotta flooring and traditional white walls. Yet Blanco De Caza still exhibits a contemporary, bohemian character with art-deco decorations throughout and bespoke furnishings that invite guests to let their cares melt away in style!
Swathes of exquisite marble give the property at atmosphere of elegance and class. With three en-suite double bedrooms, Blanco De Caza offers spacious and supremely comfortable accommodation for up to six people in complete and blissful privacy. Beyond the private pool the hillsides slope away into the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The local village is only 8-10 minutes away and not only provides all basic amenities but also marks the start of the Mudehar route, a string of Moorish white-washed villages distinguishable by Mudehar architecture that's reflective of the region's rich history. Nestled amongst the slopes of Maroma, the tallest peak in the region, you'll find an excellent driving tour stretching some 25 km to Competa. The cliffs and beaches around Nerja (about 40 km away) are among the most stunning of the southern coast, while Nerja itself is great for shopping and dining. Yet the nearest beaches, in Torre del Mar, are only about 25 km away and reachable within half an hour. Here you will also find the nearest golf course, while all along the coast one can find opportunities for water sports and fishing. Malaga, at 50 km (within an hour), offers a surprising level of sophistication and culture, cosmopolitan street life, dining and shopping. The old Moorish Alcazaba, the bustling port development known as Muelle Uno, the cathedral and the botanical garden are some of the highlights and are well worth exploring. Malaga also has the nearest airport and is also accessible within one hour. Granada and the famous Alhambra are accessible for a day trip at 100 km (within 1.5 hours), as are the ancient Cordoba Mosque (170 km, within 2 hours) and the wonders of Seville (220 km, 2.5 - 3 hours).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000
- Arrival time : 4pm to 8pm unless otherwise agreed
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : yes
- Heating costs included? : yes
- Linen & towels included? : yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : yes
- Pets welcome? : yes
- Smoking Allowed? : outside
- Changeover day : Any day, except between 25 June - 27 August 2016 and 24 June - 26 August 2017, which is Saturday only.