Fantastic Luxury 7 Bedroom Chalet with Wonderful Mountain Views in Meribel
Chalet Pedrix Noire, which was totally redesigned and refurbished during the summer of 2007, is in one of the most enviable positions in Méribel and is quite simply one of the most luxurious and best located chalets available in the Valley.
A ski-in ski-out chalet situated at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste, Chalet Pedrix Noire is literally seconds away from the Méribel’s main lift centre and the ski school meeting points, and only a short walk from the vibrant centre of Méribel, where you’ll find all the amenities you’ll need for your stay, as well as loads to do to unwind when you’re not on the slopes.
Situated on the East side of the valley, the chalet also enjoys wonderful views towards the Tougnette side of the mountain. It’s great for people who want to be right in the centre of the action when it comes to their skiing holiday!
Chalet Pedrix Noire is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet Pedrix Noire boasts a strategic location to offer you the perfect holiday. This unsurpassable alpine retreat is situated in proximity to Georges Manduit piste and a short walk away from the lively centre of Meribel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : None
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Sunday
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included