Chateau Pastel at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Chateau Pastel is a 6 bedroom charming period chateau in the southern Dordogne region of South West France. There are 6 bedrooms in the main chateau (4 of which have en-suite bathrooms), large reception rooms and numerous terraces for outdoor living.
Outside there is a covered dining terrace with BBQ and seating for 20. The pool has plenty of shade and is well protected and private. The full size tennis court is fenced and is a stones throw from the pool and croquet lawn. Set in the midst of its own grounds of over 7 acres, Chateau Pastel has a beautiful courtyard and plentiful gardens ideal for croquet, badminton and ball games.
The Chateau is set in the southern part of the Dordogne and is just 10-15 minutes south of Bergerac, making it very accessible from the UK. The beautiful town of Issigeac, with its colourful Sunday morning market, is just a 5 minute drive away.
The reception rooms are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Outdoor Dining Area
The chateau is near the pretty village of Issigeac where you will find your local boulangerie, small supermarket, boutique shops and restaurants. On a Sunday morning, Issigeac has one of the best morning markets in the area. The Chateau is ideally positioned just 10 minutes drive from Bergerac International Airport, making it an easy final destination. Ryanair flies here from London Stansted, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol. Flybe flies into Bergerac from London Gatwick, Southampton, Exeter and Edinburgh. There are also interconnecting flights to Belfast, Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle with Flybe. The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1hr 30 minutes away, with a larger International Airport servicing even more UK and Worldwide destinations. In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately a 1hr 50 mins drive to the south - another large International Airport For train travel, there is a high speed TGV link at Libourne which is a 1 hour drive away. Libourne to Paris is 3hrs 10 minutes and there are regular services throughout the day.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m. onwards.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels
- Pets welcome? : Please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : weddings and other celebrations are not allowed.