Le Manoir Nord at Hauts-de-France
The 18th century Le Manoir Nord sleeps up to 12 guests. It includes beautiful gardens and a tennis court. The Manoir is located a few minutes from the ancient town walls and market of Montreuil, and a short drive from the golf clubs, shops, restaurants and brilliant beaches of Le Touquet.
With 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the house and grounds are stylish, comfortable and perfect for family holidays. Wifi and Sky are included. New for 2021, a private heated swimming pool is now available for guests.
The house dates back to the 18th century but was extensively remodeled 100 years later as well as being more recently redecorated and wonderfully restored.
On the ground floor all rooms are lit by chandeliers and decorated with rugs and paintings. The rooms comprise:
- 40ft wood panelled salon with large sofas, two log fireplaces with marble surrounds, antique dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the 1920s and 1930s Le Touquet was one of the most glamorous holiday destinations in Europe, frequented by royalty, the rich and famous. Today this is reflected in the grand hotels, casino, championship golf courses and innumerable restaurants nearby. The huge sandy beaches provide a welcome tranquillity. Aside from golf, the visitor can be served at the sailing centre, two equestrian centres and even a sand-yachting school. The house itself is 2km outside Montreuil, which is an ancient fortified town. Still contained within its enormous walls, the town has hardly been touched for two centuries. Small shops, cafes and restaurants are plentiful and there is an excellent market on Saturday mornings in the main square. Beyond Montreuil lies the beautiful countryside of the 'Seven Valleys' region with its charming small villages and bustling market towns. There are wonderful walks and the rivers provide for fishing as well as some exciting canoeing. For the adventurous, Paris is close enough for a day trip. The Manoir is less than one hour's drive from Calais. The Eurostar train stops at Calais four times a day and a car can be arranged by Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to pick you up from the station. Alternatively there is a daily scheduled flight from Kent to Le Touquet.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £250 paid by cheque to the owner on arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : £6o pp/pw
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra £350 for 9-18 guests or £250 for up to 8 guests, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outdoors.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : There is a £75 weekly charge for heating during the months of January and February.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in low season; 3 nights in mid season and 7 nights minimum in high season.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.