The Tobacco Barn at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The beauties of rural France mingle with the highest quality interior design in The Tobacco Barn, a unique holiday home in the Dordogne. This architect-designed barn conversion sits on an acre of private grounds, including a lawned garden, a large private pool and a shaded dining terrace with BBQ.
Inside, the light-filled living room features modern furniture, an innovative feature fireplace, TV with UK satellite channels and doors to the front terrace where you can enjoy expansive views of the countryside. Two of the four bedrooms have stunning en-suite bathrooms with distinctive tilework, and another has both a bunk-bed and two singles, ideal for children.
This family-friendly holiday home is just 5 km from Monpazier, a scenic bastide village with every amenity you need, including Bistrot 2, an excellent traditional bistro restaurant. Foodies will want to partake of the Perigordian cuisine of the Dordogne...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Tobacco Barn is located in open countryside 5 km from Monpazier. Monpazier lies between Villenueve, Sarlat and Bergerac in the Dordogne department. It's a very pretty bastide hilltop village with all amenities including an excellent traditional bistro restaurant. Monflanquin (20 min) is an old bastide town with winding streets and fabulous views. All amenities in the village including large supermarket, cafés, restaurants, bakeries. The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale châteaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800. The security deposit is paid by credit card and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 6.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price. Guests are asked to be mindful to conserve energy.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen, bath towels and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Changeover day : Saturday only.
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.