Marvellous Contemporary 15th Century Chateau on 20 Acres in Perigord.
This magnificent 15th Century Perigordian Hotel Chateau is set in almost 20 acres of grounds. Discover all the charms of yesterday in one of the most beautiful chateaux in Perigord.
The Hotel offers 17 unique and elegant, lounge and suite bedrooms sleeping up to 34 guests. The addition of extra beds in some of the bedrooms allows the chateau to sleep up to 48 guests comfortably.
The Chateau du Campe is usually run as a small hotel so groups are able to take over the entire building and enjoy a few days of luxury in your very own grand chateau. All the usual hotel services are included in the rental price.
Enjoy a Perigordian feast in the stunning half-paneled dining room, sip rosé wine and marvel at the views on the terrace or lounge around the outdoor swimming pool at Chateau du Campe.
The advertised prices are for up to 34 guests only. Additional guests can be accommodated using additional beds in the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The nearest airports are Bergerac (50km) and Bordeaux (80km). Bourdeilles, 3km from the chateau, is the former barony of Perigord featuring a medieval castle and Renaissance castle, both with impressive period furniture and décor. Brantome (8km) is a stunning town reminiscent of Venice. The abbey is a highlight, with boat trips and canoeing amongs the favourite activities here. Perigueux (15km) is the art and culture capital of the Dordogne, with its cathedral, old town, museums and a fine gallo-roman museum. Vineyards of Bergerac and Monbazillac with tours and tasting on offer are 30km from the chateau. Local markets can be found on Friday in Brantôme and on Wednesday/Saturday in Perigueux. Supermarkets/shops are available in Brantôme and Perigueux. Local activities include tennis, canoeing and horse riding in Bourdeilles. Canoeing, cycling, climbing, boat trips, paragliding and hot-air ballooning are possible in Brantôme. There are excellent golf courses in Périgueux.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000. This is paid on arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to inspection.
- Arrival time : 3.30 p.m. onwards.
- Departure time : 11.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price during the summer. Small additional cost during the winter months.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included.
- Smoking Allowed? : Smoking is not allowed in the bedrooms but is permitted in certain reception rooms.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking can only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : The advertised prices are for up to 34 guests only. Additional guests can be accommodated using additional beds in the bedrooms at an additional cost paid directly to the owner, in order to accommodate up to 48 guests in total.