Maison Le Bitoulet at Occitanie
This townhouse in Languedoc has been recently restored to the height of elegance. Originally built in 1882, its new design is all refinement, paying tribute to the past with chandeliers and statuary - très français! Just outside the back door is a cool blue saltwater swimming pool, and mature gardens beyond. You can cook outside in the summer kitchen (with its own gas hob) for a casual meal, or gather in the dining room for a black-and-white affair.
A large group won’t feel cramped in this home, which extends across three levels (the second level has its own lounge). Four of the seven bedrooms have the added privacy of ultramodern en suite bathrooms. Juliet balconies on the second floor lend even more elegance to an already impeccable interior.
You can walk to the town of Lamalou, just a 10 minute amble away. Thermal baths have operated here since the 13th century, so it’s a beautifully relaxing holiday no matter...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Thermal springs make this town a popular lively place all year round, with a casino, a fine range of restaurants as well as cafés, shops, boutiques, and beautiful surrounding countryside that offers sport and leisure activities of all varieties. Canoeing, walking climbing... Whatever you fancy! Situated 35 minutes from the coast, midway between Carcassonne and Montpellier, so it's ideally positioned for exploring the area or taking a trip to the seaside. Golf, tennis and swimming are all available locally, as is so much more. The area is also one of the largest wine producing regions in France, with many local vineyards and cellars offering tasting and visits.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 charged to clients' credit card prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 5 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Pets welcome? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is heated from June to September only (if required).
- Changeover day : Saturday