Lovely 6 Bedroom Country Lodge Retreat near Edinburgh
Linton Lodge is a prestigious estate house built to exacting standards with 7000 sq ft of living space. The lodge is set in over an acre of wooded garden only a twenty minute car journey from Edinburgh.
The house is a ’Techie’s’ dream with 3 flat screen TVs, a 10x10 movie screen with a Sony HD projector. There is a full music system on three levels of the house easy to use Bluetooth connectivity on all 3 levels of the house. Linton Lodge can comfortably sleep up to sixteen guests across five well-appointed bedrooms.
Searching for the ideal setting for a special birthday or celebration? Linton Lodge is a fabulous choice! Get in touch with our concierge team who can help you plan the perfect stay.
<img height="100" width="300" data-htmlarea-file-table="sys_file" data-htmlarea-file-uid="146936" title="the_times_600x200.jpg" src="uploads/RTEmagicC_the_times_600x200_22.jpg" alt="" />
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The house is 14 miles from Edinburgh city centre and is in the fantastic conservation village of West Linton. The village has an award winning restaurant that is just a 5 minute walk from the house. The Gordon Arms Pub has a roaring log fire and many real ales and is only 3 minutes from the house. Calm, the nearby health and beauty salon, does relaxing head, body and hand massages and is a 5 minute walk. There are two golf courses around West Linton and the famous Rosslyn chapel is only 9 miles away. The house is on the loan that leads onto the old "Roman road" and on to the pent land hills. Peebles town is only 10 miles away and Glentress mountain biking centre is just beyond.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 1pm on Fridays
- Departure time : 10am (late 2pm check out available on Sundays)
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, linen is included in the rental price. Bath towels can be provided for £4 per towel.
- Pets welcome? : Pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Fridays's and Monday's.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes, included in the rental price. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Hen parties are very welcome at Linton Lodge, please contact our concierge team for further details.
- No outside entertainers/entertainment allowed - like DJ's with their own music systems for example.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring any outside music systems to the house. Please only use the sound system that is provided in the house. The in-house music system has Bluetooth and can play on all three levels of the house.
- No outside catering vans with their own generators allowed in the grounds.
- Other 2 : The Outdoor Hot Tubs.
- - It is important to be aware that we can only guarantee that one outside hot tub will be in operation during your stay.
- - The hot tubs require a full drain and filter service between guest stays before being refilled for use.
- - It takes 24 hours for the water to heat up to the desired temperature.
- - It might be that 1 of the hot tubs is not up to full temperature till the Saturday morning/Tuesday morning - depending on your day of arrival.
- Other 3 : Parties/Celebrations
- - Linton Lodge does not entertain stag parties, 18th or 21st Birthday parties.
- - We ask all our guests to give special consideration after 11pm to our neighbours, some of whom have young families.
- Security deposit :
- Security deposit :