Chateau Montstruce at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Chateau Montstruce is set amid the beautiful countryside and rolling vineyards of the Entre-deux-Mers region of France. It is a tranquil and peaceful haven only 40 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux and the international airport. The historic town of St. Emilion - a world heritage site listed by UNESCO - is close by, and the stunning Cote d’Argent coastline is also within easy reach.
Chateau Montstruce is a beautiful 19th Century French Chateau set in its own private grounds surrounded by woodlands, vines and meadows. It has been loving restored to a very high standard and is furnished with antiques and period furniture.
The chateau sleeps up to 12 guests in comfort, with swimming pool, TV room (UK TV), Wi-Fi access, and many child friendly facilities. One night of free babysitting is included in the price!
The Chateau is decorated and furnished in the style of Louis XVI to reflect the period the Chateau was...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Business Facilities: Meeting Rooms
Outdoor Dining Area
St. Emilion (15 mins away) is a beautiful medieval citadel producing one of the worlds favorite wines, with many excellent restaurants and free wine tasting. The stunning Cote d’Argent coastline is 1.25 hrs away by car. Bordeaux city centre (40 mins away) is the fifth largest city in France and full of charm with its magnificent old buildings, boutiques, cafes and street markets. The chateau is a perfect base for lovers of nature: lakes Laubesc to Cessac (only fishing and walks ), Lake Blasimon (swimming, playground and fishing); hiking and bicycle touring routes and climbing wall (Frontenac) . The chateau is 5 minutes from the Abbey of La Sauve, 2 minutes from an extensive network of cycle paths, 15 minutes from Frontenac (wall climbing, other outdoor activities), 25 mins from Lac de Blasimon with a sandy beach for swimming and fishing and 10 mins from a tree climbing and adventure park (tyroleans, nets, giant tarzan jump, climbing through the trees). Activities in Bordeaux include go-karting, ice skating rink, zoo, restaurants and free wine tasting at the chateaux! There are markets every few days in the nearby villages supplying the true flavour of France with beautiful fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and bread. It's a 5 mins drive to a large, well stocked supermarket. Bordeaux International Airport is 45 mins. Bergerac Airport is 1 hour 15mins. TGV Train to Paris/Bordeaux is 3hours.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £155 to be paid prior to arrival.
- Arrival time : 16.00
- Departure time : 10.00
- Energy costs included? : Heating and energy costs included.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included. Swimming Pool towels not included.
- Pets welcome? : No pets allowed.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : Wedding are not allowed.