Elegant Polished 6 Bedroom Riverside Home with Pool and Sauna in Burgundy
This manor in Burgundy offers a riverside country escape filled with elegance and polish. From the moment you park in the formal drive, you’re in a world apart. Children will be in heaven here - playing freely in the large gardens on the swing set, or beneath the 100 year old walnut tree. Inside there are games, table tennis and football to keep them entertained on rainy days, and there’s even a nursery for the baby.
Meanwhile, the adults will have plenty of privacy as every bedroom has an en suite bathroom. The decor is richly textured, and calming neutral in colour. Relaxation is simple, with a fitness room, sauna and steam room at hand. You may spend your days beside the swimming pool on the well-appointed terrace beside it, or down by the Doubs River, fishing for dinner.
This holiday manor is equipped with bikes and iIt’s a short ride into the town of Saunières, where you’ll find all the shops you’ll need. All...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The house sits in a peaceful village of 80 inhabitants along the river Doubs. The nearest town of Verdun sur le Doubs is 4km away with all facilities (shops, supermarket, banks etc). You can rent canoes and kayaks on the River Doubs, as well as 12 person boats for day trips. The area is great for walking and cycling as there are plenty of tracks through forests and along the river. The house is also just 25km away from the prestigious capital of wines in Burgundy "Beaune". Various different activities are available, such as getting a Chef de Cuisine in the Villa for a prestigious dinner, enjoying a cookery course in a local cooking school, a hot-air balloon trip, a jeep tour on the wine roads, a private magic show in the living room of the Villa and much more. There are several very popular restaurants within 5km. An 18 hole golf course is 25km from the Villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000.
- Arrival time : 3:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 9.30 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity, gas, water, and wood for the fireplace included.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and bath towels are included. Pool towels are available at extra cost (due to limited stock, advanced booking is essential).
- Changeover day : Friday. All other changeover days on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights. 3 night stays on request during very low season - please enquire.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Tourist tax of 1 euro per person per day included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that access to and use of the property is restricted to the guests on the booking and is subject to the maximum occupancy stated.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.