Chateau Elegante at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Chateau Elegante offers ideal accommodation for a holiday rental with family and friends. A hint of what is to come can be seen as you enter the Chateau through huge iron gates and travel down the tree-lined avenue.
All of the rooms are large and spacious, fully equipped with modern facilities and beautifully furnished with French antique furniture. Children have not been forgotten and there are plenty of facilities for the young.
The Chateau is walkable from the local village where there is a boulangerie, bar and restaurant. From the kitchen, you look down over the dining terrace with views over to the heated pool and lake. A perfect place to enjoy long summer evenings and stunning sunsets.
The Chateau boasts 8 bedrooms, 7 of which are ensuite and furnished to a very high standard. The reception rooms are light and airy, with a formal drawing room as well as a more relaxed living room. The modern kitchen...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
The Chateau is set in the quiet countryside of the Lot-et-Garonne but with just a short walk into the village of Laugnac where you will find a boulangerie, bar, and restaurant. The River Lot has beaches, canoeing, sailing and other activities such as boat trips and cruiser hire. For more cultural activities there are Frescoes, Caves and Museums all within a short drive of the Chateau. It is a short drive to the bustling town of Agen and there are over 40 picturesque and historic bastide towns to visit in the area. A part of France renowned for its gastronomy, the daily morning markets are a must for the visitor as well as all the local restaurants that cater to pretty much every budget and style. For more action packed activities, Golf d’Albret is an 18 hole golf course in Barbaste just over 30 minutes away and the adventure Park “Walibi”is located close by in Agen. The Chateau is ideally positioned between 3 International Airports making it an easy final destination. The Dordogne riverside town of Bergerac with its International Airport is 1 hour 30 minutes drive away. Ryanair flies here from London Stansted, Liverpool, Nottingham, and Bristol. Flybe flys into Bergerac from London Gatwick, Southampton, Exeter and Edinburgh. There are also interconnecting flights to Belfast, Glasgow, Dundee and Newcastle with Flybe. The vibrant city of Bordeaux is 1hr 45minutes away,with a larger International Airport servicing even more UK and Worldwide destinations. In addition, Toulouse Airport is approximately 1hr 45 mins drive to the south - again a large International Airport with many International Carriers.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £750. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m. onwards.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : All linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Pets welcome? : Please enquire.
- Changeover day : Friday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included. Please leave the property in the state that you found it.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.