Chalet Le Sapin Blanc at Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Newly awarded a 5 star rating, this unique property will welcome you with an enticing combination of luxury, comfort and modernity. Chalet Le Sapin Blanc is part of a group of chalets that can be rented individually or combined for exclusive use as a hamlet, which can sleep up to 50 people.
Each of the chalets can be rented with or without additional services such as a private chef, personal chauffeur, hosts, concierge, and more! It’s a great place to get pampered a unique setting and experience some magical holiday moments... All this at the foot of the Argentière glacier, facing Mont Blanc!
Chalet Le Sapin Blanc is decorated in a minimalist and contemporary style. It can accommodate up to 13 people in 4 bedrooms and a mezzanine with 3 beds.
Lower ground floor
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Laundry room
- Store and utility room
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Only 500m from the main ski lift, and just 200m from the centre of the village with bars, restaurants, ATM, Post Office and a supermarket.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : 30%
- Arrival time : 4 p.m
- Departure time : 10 a.m
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- Linen & towels included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Pets welcome? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Any day of the week
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen and towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included