Eco Des Montagnes at Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Owned by former members of the British Ski Team, Eco Des Montagnes has been described by UK newspapers as "one of the ten best chalets in the Alps."
The real centerpiece of the chalet is the living room, with its sunken fireplace and breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding valley. This self-catered chalet sleeps 8-12. There are four wood-paneled bedrooms with brand new en-suite bathrooms and a small bedroom under the eaves with a half bath for kids or extra guests.
The brand new kitchen has dishwasher, double fridge, double oven, microwave, stove and plenty of storage space. There is a full service laundry room with two washing machines and dryer. Free English/French satellite TV and Internet is included, so there’s plenty to do when you’re not out on the piste!
The slopes are 5 mins walk from the chalet and if the snow permits, you can ski back to the front door
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Chalet Eco Des Montagnes is located within a few minutes walk from the slopes and just 10 minutes away fro Meribel centre. When snow conditions are good, it is also possible to ski back to the chalet.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,500 payable by check or bank transfer
- Arrival time : 5.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : On request
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property