Amazing Luxury Chalet with Hot Tub and Beautiful Mountain Views in Meribel
Chalet La Foret is the ultimate home from home on the slopes!
Sumptuously furnished, with excellent facilities, it’s conveniently located for some amazing skiing yet is in a secluded location - arguably the most sought after position within the ultra discreet Méribel Village.
The focal point of the chalet is the stunning main reception room, whose space cleverly houses a central fireplace, library, sitting room, TV corner and cosy dining area.
On the lower ground floor level there is a sauna, games room, gym, cinema room and access to the hot tub - literally everything you need to enjoy yourself and relax while surrounded by some gorgeous alpine scenery.
Chalet La Foret sleeps up to 15 guests in 7 bedrooms. The chalet is splendidly designed on 4 floors and offers breath-taking views over the extraordinary surroundings.<i>
Lower ground floor</i>
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Chalet La Foret is located in close proximity to the piste and a short drive away from the fast ‘Golf’ chairlift providing quick access up to the Altiport sector and the slopes of Méribel. It is also a stone's throw away from pubs, bars and restaurants and the nightlife of the centre of Méribel.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : None
- Arrival time : 4:00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10:00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the chalet
- Pets welcome? : No
- Changeover day : Sunday
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Tax : Tourist Tax is not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included