Black Diamond Lodge at Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
Black Diamond Lodge is a luxury chalet nestled on the mountainside above the village of Les Houches in the Chamonix valley. Perfect for bigger groups of friends or family, its sleeps between 12-18 in comfort, or for those looking for a beautiful room in a shared chalet.
Owned and run by the lovely Lizzy and Paul, you are guaranteed a warm welcome and can relax safe in the knowledge that they’ll take care of the smallest details on your behalf. What’s more, book it exclusively and it comes complete with your own personal driver.
The communal spaces are over 4 split levels to include a wonderful dining room which is intimate by night but which opens onto a large terrace for summer dining and overlooks the lovely open plan kitchen. The open kitchen is modern and comes complete with island breakfast bar.
The lounge has lots of space for relaxation as well as a chic bar at which to sit and tell tales from your day. There...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Black Diamond Lodge is situated in the residental Chavants area of Les Houches and offers stunning views of Mont Blanc, its glaciers and the mountains of the Chamonix valley. The Lodge offers a ski shuttle service, providing drop-off and pick up from any of the valley’s five ski areas. When snow conditions are good it’s possible to reach the Les Houches ski area easily on foot and then ski back to the chalet!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes
- Heating costs included? : Yes
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Other Ts and Cs : Published rates are for up to 12 guest, but maximum capacity is 18. Please enquire for further details.