Peaceful Easy Feelin’
Name: Peaceful Easy Feelin’ | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3.5 | Sleeps: 8 | Access: Lake Front | Pets Not Permitted
With a tree-studded lakefront and warm wood interior, Peaceful Easy Feeling evokes just that!
Capture the Peaceful Easy Feelin’ of a Deep Creek Vacation with quiet waters, lakefront charm, and cozy furnishings. In this mountain-style chalet, a spacious floor plan and rustic atmosphere combine to celebrate the rustic splendor and wide opening feeling of rural Garrett County. With three private bedrooms and a bonus loft with bedroom set, this home is the perfect place to gather with those you love. Take a quiet walk along country roads or head down to your private lakefront to cool down with a swim. Next up? Take a short drive into town and discover all the fun and excitement of the Wisp Resort and surrounding Deep Creek Lake community. Gather your friends and family for a stay at...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- AFTER BOOKING: an email will immediately be sent asking for contract signatures, photo identification, and the filling in of a travel party list with the names and ages of every member of your travel group. This document must be completed within 48 hours of booking to secure your reservation. Please look for emails upon booking that will instruct you on completion.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Properties are not equipped with air conditioning unless stated in the online listing.
- CHECK IN/OUT TIMES: Year-Round, check-in is at 4:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Early Check-ins and/or Late Check-outs are subject to availability based on check-in limitations and back-to-back reservations. You can contact us 3 days prior to your arrival to check on availability of these options, if interested. Addition of these options will not be allowed prior to 3 days before arrival. Additional fees apply.
- CONSTRUCTION NOISE: Deep Creek Lake is a growing resort community and new construction is evident throughout the area. If you rent a home near new construction, please be tolerant of the possible additional noise and other concerns. Please realize that this situation is a matter beyond our control and no refunds or relocation will be made due to these circumstances.
- DOCKS: Docks are not guaranteed for reservations between Labor Day and Memorial Day (September – May). Please call the reservations department to verify dock availability. Be careful around docks, they tend to be slippery when wet. Check your email confirmation after booking to verify the number of dock slips permitted with your rental. Please check with Department of Natural Resources or the Chamber of Commerce regarding boating and personal watercraft regulations, including size limitations, horsepower, times of use, launching, etc. IF STAYING IN THE CARMEL COVE COMMUNTITY, A PONTOON BOAT MAY NOT BE SUCCESSFULLY
- ACCOMMODATED AT YOUR PROPERTY. If planning to rent a pontoon boat, please check with the local marinas about availability to rent when staying at one of the properties located in this area. (rental home area/community will be listed with your rental agreement)
- FAMILY GROUPS ONLY: The occupancy of the rental unit is limited to guests and their family groups only. No sororities, fraternities, or non-chaperones groups allowed.
- FIRES AND FIREWORKS: Outside fires and fireworks of any kind are prohibited (fires are allowed within the confines of an advertised fire pit). Do not remove ashes from fireplaces and make sure fires are out prior to leaving the property. Make sure the damper is open before starting fires. Please be cautious, fires can become too hot which can create flue fires and cause fireplace glass doors to explode.
- GRILLS: Outdoor BBQ grills are not guaranteed for any reservations from November-March due to weather conditions. Do not place grills inside the property or move them from their present location. Turkey fryers and the like are not permitted.
- MAX. OCCUPANCY: There is an established “maximum occupancy” listed on your rental contract. Children under the age of twelve should not be left in the property without an adult. Mobile units, such as campers and tents, cannot be used on the property.
- MIN. RENTAL AGE: There is an established “minimum rental age” listed on your rental contract. No one will be given keys or access codes to the property under the age of the listed minimum age.
- NOISE: Please be considerate of neighbors. People enjoy Deep Creek Lake for its serenity; excessive noise will not be tolerated and may be cause for immediate termination of this rental agreement and the guest’s occupancy of the property. Remember voices carry from decks, hot tubs, docks, and boats. Please be considerate of County Ordinance mandated quiet hours from 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- PARKING: There is an established “maximum parking” listed on your rental contract. Boat or boat trailer parking is considered 1 additional vehicle towards your maximum parking limit. All vehicles over maximum occupancy and/or in roadways are at risk for towing at any time without warning at the leaseholder’s expense.
- PETS: Dogs are allowed in the property ONLY if advertised as a “Dog Friendly” property. Only dogs (no more than two) are allowed. No additional fees apply unless found to exceed more than 2 dogs at the property. Cats and other animals are prohibited. Please clean up the yard after pets and do not allow them on furniture, beds, or in pools. Pet damage to the property is not covered under any fees paid for on this rental and will be charged accordingly. *Please note that there is NO guarantee that any property is completely free of allergens.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED. Smoking of all products, tobacco or otherwise, are strictly banned from use inside the rental property. Evidence found of smoking within the property, or improperly disposing of smoking or drug related paraphernalia, will result in a $1,500.00 fine per incident. Multiple fines may apply.
- TELEPHONE: Landline phone availability will be listed with your information after booking. Cell phone service is not guaranteed in the Deep Creek area and we recommend you check with your local service provider about the availability of phone service in the area.
- TRASH REMOVAL: Garage bins should always remain by the roadside with the exception of properties in developments with community dumpsters. The location of any community dumpsters will be given upon booking. Remember to close and latch the lids of cans to prevent animals from getting in. Pick up is once a week (day of pick-up dependent on rental property). Trashcans moved from the edge of road, or trash left outside of cans, will be charged a minimum of $35 for trash pickup. Please contact our office with questions on what to do with excess trash during your stay or prior to departure.
- WINTER RESERVATIONS: Arrivals November-March should be prepared for winter weather conditions. Due to the potential of bad weather and snowy conditions, snow tires and/or chains, or a 4WD vehicle, may be necessary and are strongly recommended for all rentals during the winter season.