Manoir Beaulieu at Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The peace of the open countryside is alive at this 98-acre estate in Aquitaine. Anglers will be in heaven at any of the three private fishing lakes. Whether you choose to wander the grounds or relax in the hammock by the private pool, you’ll experience something priceless: uninterrupted quality time with your loved ones.
Inside, the Manoir is traditional in style yet there’s plenty of room for a group of 10 (plus any small kids that are in tow!) in the 250 square metre space. Each of the five bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, no sharing necessary. A lovely welcome present will be waiting for you in the country style kitchen - including 3 bottles of wine from the nearby Château de Gurson (which, coincidentally, is worth a visit!).
A Welcome Barbecue is offered for 2 or more week reservations, so you can start your holiday without having to prepare a meal.
St Emilion, famous for the largest...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Manoir Beaulieu is ideally placed for visiting the many attractions in the area. The nearest beach is at Lac de Gurson (2km) with a lake for swimming, adventure playground, canoes, picnic areas, and two water-side cafés. Montpon-Ménestérol is 15 minutes away for fuel, shops, banks, and a canoe/kayak centre for a leisurely time on the river. Visit Castillon la Bataille (where the re-enactment of the 100 Years' War takes place in July and August) or St. Foy (both 20 minutes) for fuel, shops, markets and a stroll by the Dordogne river. St Emilion (30 minutes), is famous for the largest monolithic church in Europe (World UNESCO Heritage site), and the view from the top of the tower is well worth climbing the 196 steps! Other famous wine areas: Bergerac, Monbazillac, Pomerol, Sauternes and Bordeaux. Prehistoric caves, châteaux, gardens and grottoes are all within driving distance. During the summer, there are night markets, jazz concerts, and a variety of events to choose from. Suggested activities: swimming, cycling, walking, bird-watching, star-gazing and golf (with the free Dordogne Golf Pass available).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid via bank transfer to the owner 1 month before the arrival and refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 p.m.
- Departure time : 10 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Electricity included.
- > If not included, what are they? : Gas central heating 25€ per day
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels included in the price.
- > If not included, how much to hire? : Pool towels 2€ per person per week
- Pets welcome? : Well-behaved dogs allowed, but must stay on the ground floor. No extra charge.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the price if left in a clean and tidy state, otherwise €100 will be charged.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking in the property. Ashtrays are provided for smoking outdoors.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Heating costs included? : yes