Trendy Chic 2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
*Corona Virus Update: All touched surfaces thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before arrival. Extra ventilation between guests. Staff wear gloves for cleaning.* This beautifully designed two-bedroom apartment is located in between High Street Kensington, Gloucester Road and Earl’s Court. It comes with modern furniture and appliances throughout. The apartment features two bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet room and a spacious balcony.
This apartment has been recently redecorated in a trendy, modern style, with new furniture and interiors. The apartment is located on the first floor. The kitchen and living areas are located in a spacious room. The kitchen comes fully equipped and features modern appliances. All the bedrooms can sleep 2 guests each. Both bedrooms come with double beds and plenty of storage space. The second bedroom also opens up to the balcony, ideal to relax after a long day exploring London. The bathroom is clean...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.