Urban 1 Bedroom Downtown W/Parking
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Our apartment offers a quiet gateway from the bustling neighborhoods and streets in Downtown Durham.
The open-plan living area boasts cool, contemporary and chic interiors, complete with a variety of modern amenities – creating a perfect setting for a memorable vacation in Durham. Every detail in the apartment inspires leisure, from the cozy living room to the fully-equipped kitchen and the soothing bedroom.
It features quality furnishings, luxury plank flooring, ample windows, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, in-unit washers and dryers, as well as central air-conditioning.
Elegant Living Room for your comfort
The living room features modern furnishings including restful sofas, a low-profile coffee table placed on a shaggy wool rug and some gallery-like artworks that adorned the wall. There’s a smart TV with streaming services. All you need to do is to log into your account and catch up...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Our apartment is perfectly situated in the American Tobacco district in the thriving community of Downtown Durham, which puts the city’s iconic sights at your doorstep. The neighborhood is well-known is located just minutes from Duke University Hospital and Duke University as well as the American Tobacco Campus. It’s also a short walk away from dining, entertainment, sports, and shopping hotspots. You can go shopping for gifts at Brightleaf Square or stop at Parker and Otis to get gourmet essentials for your kitchen. Visit the Durham Performing Arts Center or Motorco Music Hall for some exciting entertainment lineups. There are plenty of things to do and see in Downtown Durham. Some of the hotspots in the area include Saladelia Café Basan Bull City Sushi, Duke Gardens, Duke Lemur Center, North Carolina Museum of Life and Science, and Bull Durham Beer Company.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • A penalty fee of $150 for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
- • Late check out fee is the base rate price for the day and charged automatically after 12pm
- • Tampering with any devices including smoke detectors will result in a $500 fine
- • No sending of deliveries or packages to the unit.