Attractive 2 Bedroom W/Patio+Gym
Our apartment is a warm, welcoming retreat with a tranquil ambiance. The living room has an open-concept stylish interior with a comfy sofa, a vanity set, a fireplace, and a smart TV with streaming services.
The stunning kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to create delicious meals, including a range of stainless steel appliances and ample countertop space. You’ll also find a Nespresso coffee machine with a choice of capsules and pods for your morning coffee. There is also an assortment of kitchenware and cookware available for your cooking needs. The dining area has a breakfast bar for meals on the go, and there is a medium-sized table with chairs that can seat up to four people right beside the kitchen.
There are two bedrooms to choose from; one is en suite, and the other uses a solitary bathroom. The bedrooms have in-built closets; they are also furnished with queen-sized beds, and mirrored...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
- Walking Distance to BB&T Ballpark and Romare Bearden Park - Steps from popular Uptown Charlotte attractions such as the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Bechtler Museum of - Modern Art, Spectrum Center, and the Bank of America Stadium - Short distance to major restaurants in Uptown Charlotte such as Ink and Ivy, Halcyon Flavors From the Earth, Evoke, - Stoke Charlotte, and 5Church Charlotte - The apartment is located in the city center with many restaurants, recreation activities in a vibrant neighborhood. Noise levels from the street may be heard during day and night.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
- A penalty fee of $150 for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.