Stunning 2 Bedroom with Workspace, Patio and Gym
Situated in a stunning building complex in the heart of Research Triangle Park, our apartment has it all, from a spacious living room to a well-equipped kitchen with loads of amenities.
The open living room is a cozy retreat complete with a sofa, an armchair. There’s a smart TV with several streaming services for entertainment.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the essentials you need to cook a delicious meal. It features a variety of stainless-steel appliances, including a built-in oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and Nespresso coffee machine with a choice of capsules and pods available for your morning coffee. There’s a beautiful kitchen island with spacious countertop space, storage and seating.
The bedrooms have comfortable queen-size beds, swathed in fine linens, soft beddings, and pillows. It also features a bedside stand and lamp, and large inbuilt-closet. The main bedroom includes a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
- Crabtree Valley Mall is just steps away from our apartment - Located at the intersection of Interstates 40 and 540, with easy access to RTP, RDU, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill - Major companies such as Cisco, IBM, Quintiles, Fidelity and Lenovo are several minutes away - A short distance to La Recette Patisserie, Peng’s Asian Cuisine, Texas Steakhouse & Saloon, Babymoon Cafe, Teriyakin’, Thai 54 Restaurant, and Smokey’s BBQ Shack - Raleigh-Durham International Airport Observation Park, Shiloh Park, Frankie’s of Raleigh, Durham Central Park and Lake Betz Nature Trail are several minutes away - The nearest bus stations are Slater Rd at Carrington Mill Blvd, Copley Pkwy at Morrisville Outlet Mall and Slater Rd at Emperor Blvd.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
- A penalty fee of $150 for any damaged or unreturned keys, fobs or parking passes we provide.