Luxury Villa in Fisherman’s Village with Eco Pool
A newly built villa, set in a complex of 4 villas, with its own private ecological pool with oxygen, a comfortable veranda and a large courtyard with flowers. A functional single space, particularly thoughtful and fashionably decorated, ideal for a group of four people. It consists of a single living room with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area with a double sofa bed where 2 guests can sleep and a sleeping area with a double bed and a comfortable modern bathroom. On the large terrace and in the private courtyard, relax in the tranquility of nature while enjoying your coffee or drink. In the complex there is a specially designed space for our little guests to play. Free wi-fi, tabletop and private parking are available. Guests have exclusive access to the house, the yard and the private pool. The fishing village of Finikounta is a beautiful and quiet seaside tourist village famous for its long sandy beach with its clear waters and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
First Aid Kit
The fishing village of Finikounta is a beautiful and quiet seaside tourist village famous for its long sandy beach with its clear waters and fresh fish by the local fishermen. Nearby you will find S / Market, bakery and many shops for all your holiday needs, Enjoy swimming in beautiful beaches near the village such as Mavrovouni, Koumbares (2.5km), Loutsa (3km), Cantouni (5km), Lampes (6km), Marathi (15km) and many more. You can also have fun or golf courses at the luxurious resort Costa Navarino (34km). Explore the picturesque seaside towns of Koroni (19km), Methoni (9km) and Pylos (18km) with its Venetian castles and beaches, Gialova's wetland (32km), the famous Vodokilia beach (38km), the "Golden Beach "in Petrochori (34km) while you can visit the beautiful islands of Oinouss and Agia Marina just opposite Finikounda. Visit the palace of Nestor (37km), Ancient Messene (71km), Apollo Temple (121 km) and Ancient Olympia (126km). Kalamata is 60km away and the international airport 51km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM