Idyllic Stone Villa with Stunning Cretan Sea View
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1041K91002923801.
Villa is a superb rural hideaway, set in an area of magnificent natural beauty, located in the homonym picturesque village of Rethymno. Nestling on a quiet lane in the village, Villa is more than a country cottage or a holiday villa. Built on the highest spot of the village, it offers breathtaking views on the Cretan Sea, Mountain ’Psiloritis’ and the whole area. Private but not remote, Villa is next to the village square, where you can find traditional taverns, cafes and a mini-market.
The 190 m2, two-storey villa is stone-built in a traditional style and can accommodate 8 people in its 4 bedrooms and up to 10 if necessary. The Villa is decorated in a romantic, countryside style and classically furnished with wooden furniture and ceilings.
Entering the villa, the open plan area welcomes you in the cosy living...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
The villa is located in Eleftherna village next to traditional cafeterias, a few taverns and the newly built museum of Ancient Eleftherna. The surrounding area is quiet, a place where you can relax.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: 250€
- · Heating of the Pool: 35€ per day.
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.