Two-Storey Contemporary Villa with Private Eco-Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1188552
If holidaying in style is your passion, and you are always looking to combine outmost comfort with incomparable elegance, then make sure you don’t miss the chance to book the villa for your next vacation. Shortlisted for the Mies Van Der Rohe 2009 Awards and cited in various architectural magazines, the villa is a two-storey, 300 m2 property, able to accommodate up to 8 guests. Fully private, but conveniently close to everything, the villa offers all that the contemporary traveller is looking for.
The architectural character of the villa is standing between minimalism, Bauhaus and Japanese architecture forms that offers the guest an aesthetic content which is so unique, distinctive and rare. the villa is built with a unique minimal architectural concept, designed in pure geometric forms. The basic elements of the construction strive to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Located in Pervolia area, in the outskirts of Chania city and only 3 km away from the centre where you have all necessities and standard shopping available. Closest beaches can be found within 3.5 km which are Nea Hora & Chrissi Akti.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: € 500
- · Heating of the Pool: Additional daily charge. The pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice.
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.