Sea View Vibrant Stone Villa with Crystalline Pool
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1137411.
The villa lies between a small lake and the seaside, in the beautiful village of Tersanas, close to Chania. The villa is located about 100 meters from a unique and secluded beach, easily accessible by a trail from near the house. The luxurious villa comprises of spacious living areas distributed on three levels, covering a total surface of 255 m2 and it incorporates a distinctive curved frontal aspect and natural stone, which adds unique charm. The property can accommodate 10 guests in beds and up to 12 if necessary in its 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have fitted en-suite bathrooms. Layout First Floor From the ground floor stairs lead up to the first floor, where two bedrooms are located, both of which have access to private, pergola covered large sun terrace with beautiful view to the sea and lake. One of the bedrooms is the master bedroom which features an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
The closest beach is 100 meters to sea cove below the villa, 200 metres to Maherida beach and 700 meters to Tersanas beach. Nearby you can find Mini market, Bakery, Butcher, Fresh fish, Pharmacy and Tavern or restaurant.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €
- · Heating of the Pool: not available in this villa
- · Additional Guest Charge: €
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.