Well Appointed Beachfront Duplex With Private Pool
With the ability to sleep up to 21 people in its six bedrooms, including three master suites that face the Gulf, this is a family reunion favorite. Guests have a private pool to enjoy on the sundeck that overlooks an expansive section of beachfront in Fort Morgan. Ample seating both indoors and outdoors makes reconnecting with family and friends a breeze. When you come, bring your furry friend, as this house welcomes dogs.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- All rental properties are privately owned and has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize us to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- RENTAL OCCUPANCY*
- The listed "LIMIT" number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Condominiums listing a range, such as "Limit 6 or 8," refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
- All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- While some properties require a minimum booking age of 19 years old, most require a minimum booking age of 21 years old. The legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy the property during the dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
- *Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
- SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
- Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
- OWNER'S CLOSETS
- Locked owners' closets are not included in your rental.
- Garages do not have guaranteed access for guests. Most are for owner usage only and are not included in your rental.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
- Firearms are prohibited at all facilities.
- MAINTENANCE ISSUES: Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by contacting Us, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
- MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE -- If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. A representative will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
- CONSTRUCTION -- The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
- CHECK - IN
- Check-in to the office in the area where the rental property is located (Gulf Shores or Perdido Key). Exact location to be disclosed once the reservation is made.
- Check-In Time
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Certain properties offer express check-in. If staying in such a property, you will receive your entry code 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and attractions if you arrive in the area early.
- Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- Although keys may be released at 4:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 4:00 p.m.
- CHECK OUT
- Check-out Locations:
- Return your rental keys to the office in the area where the rental property is located (Gulf Shores or Perdido Key).
- Check-out Time
- Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. An early departure key drop box is provided at our Perdido Key office, or you may return keys during early departure to our Gulf Shores office (open 24 hours per day). Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out.
- Departure Responsibilities
- Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
- Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
- Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
- Lock all doors and windows
- Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor