Sea View Modern Luminous Villa with Mesmerizing Pool
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1042Κ10003122901
The villa is the perfect setting for a seaside escape just for you and your loved ones to enjoy, combined with mesmerising sea views and absolute privacy. Tucked between the bays of Marathi and Loutraki, the villa offers impressive view of the sea. Located on a property of 8000 sq. m., the villa consists of two independent buildings, rented together as one villa. The villa is the perfect choice for big families, a group of friends or even a destination wedding offering privacy and independence within your group. The two level buildings of the villa covers 360 m2 on 2000m2 landscaped exterior areas and accommodate 12 guests in beds and up to 14 if necessary. Layout Inspired by Regency style, the interiors of the villa has subtle accents of brass and gold. Upon entering the main building (pool level) you will find yourself in the open-plan layout, forming an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Included
In the small traditional village Sternes which is a few minutes away you will be able to find a mini market and a pharmacy but most of supplies can be found in Kounoupidiana which is the largest town in the Akrotiri peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €1000
- · Heating of the Pool: The pool can be heated with an additional daily charge for the entire stay and it requires at least one week's advance notice.
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.