Hilltop Exceptional Three-Storey Villa with Elevator
- 5 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1042K10003257501
Located on a hill overlooking the Souda bay, the villa is a luxurious residence offering ample ways to relax among the surrounding nature and its numerous facilities.
The villa has panoramic views of the sea and surrounding mountains. It is three-storey 470 sq. m villa is combining a space of high aesthetics and superior quality materials with an architectural concept that intertwines indoor and outdoor areas.
The whole building and facilities are high quality throughout in every detail including Cocomat ecological bed mattresses. Designer furnishings made by Italian and Greek designers with dinnerware sets to add to this unique atmosphere of supreme contemporary living.
It has 5 bedrooms and can accommodate 10 people in beds.
- Indoor layout -
Entering the main entrance of the villa on the first floor (pool level),...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Included
The Villa is located in Korakies area, a short drive away from Chania city.The villa’s surrounding area is a quiet, natural environment ideal for relaxation but also very close to all kinds of supplies shops, restaurants and various services.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ·Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- ·A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- ·Security Deposit: €1500
- ·Heating of the Pool: The use of pool heating system will cost an additional per day (Please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice).
- ·The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- ·The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- ·People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- ·In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- ·There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- ·Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.