Hilltop Dazzling Three-Storey Villa in Galatas Village
Approved by Greek Tourism Organization with license number: 1042K10003196601.
Set on a hilltop overlooking the Cretan sea in Galatas village between the city of Chania and the well known tourist area of Agia Marina - Platanias, the villa is a luxurious holiday home offering exceptional panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, a peaceful atmosphere and modern amenities for restful holidays, perfect holiday destination for families or groups! Enjoy tranquillity, comfort and luxuriousness in this exquisite and unique villa.
The three-storey 370 sq. m villa is furnished with luxurious style and it can accommodate 10 people in beds and up to 11 if necessary.
Entering the villa through the main entrance on the ground floor and following the entrance hall, this floor hosts three bedrooms including the master bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The other two bedrooms have a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Located in Galatas Village within 1.5 km of butcher, mini market, tavern and/or restaurant and Kalamaki beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: € 500
- · Heating of the Pool: € 40 euro per day
- · Additional Guest Charge: € 20 from 9th guest
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.