A boho haven ensuite villa with mountain & sea view
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1151165.
The villa is a newly renovated two-storey residence, covering 300 sq. m set on 1,500 sq. m plot situated in Aroni Village of Chania and enjoys marvellous sea and mountain vistas. The villa is ideally located in the prefecture of Chania with easy access to shops and many beaches in the area as well as being a short drive to Chania town. The five bedroom villa provides the amenities for a self catered holiday and can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in beds and up to 11 guests if it is necessary.
Entering the residence you will find yourselves in a spacious, open plan area, filled with light. The spacious dining and living room area welcomes you and it offers direct access to the veranda and pool terrace through its two large double doors. The large wooden dining table can seat up to 12 guests. A 65’’ HDTV with Netflix,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Located in Akrotiri, suburb of Chania City where you can find bakeries, supermarkets and restaurants with traditional Cretan food all within only 4 km distance.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €500
- · Heating of the Pool: €60 per day upon request (please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice).
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.