Outstanding Hillside Villa Overlooking the Aegan Sea
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1041K10003009201
Overlooking the Aegean Sea, the villa provides a serene retreat for recharging in Crete. The holiday home is perched on a hillside on the village of Maroulas situated on the heights above Rethymno offering panoramic views. The minimalist aesthetic of the villa allows the focus to remain on the expansive views. The 310 m2 villa is spread throughout three floors, all with elevator access and accommodates 10 people.
Fully private, but conveniently close to everything, the villa offers all that you were looking for, for your summer holiday. The five bedroom villa is adorned with designer furniture such as Vondom, Adriani e Rossi, Inomo and lighting by Kundalini and aspires to offer a private, unique experience you will not forget and will definitely want to pursue again.
Guests are ushered into the main living...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for rent
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Located in the outskirts of Rethymno city close but very close to the centre where you can find variety of shops & highly acclaimed restaurants, numerous cafes, pastry shops, ice cream shops and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €1000
- · Heating of the Pool: not available in this villa
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated
- resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a
- reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.