Majestic Villa Overlooking Cretan Sea with Helipad
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number 1068881
A peaceful atmosphere and modern amenities for restful holidays, perfect for families and children, couples, newly-weds and people with good taste. Enjoy tranquillity, comfort and luxuriousness in this exquisite and unique villa.
Set on a 7,500 sq. m land overlooking the Cretan sea, the villa is an exceptional private escape getaway unspoiled by the likes of the public. The villa aspires to offer much more than a comfortable and luxurious residency for your holidays. It offers a private, unique experience you will not forget and will definitely want to pursue again. A peaceful atmosphere and modern amenities for restful holidays, perfect for families and children, couples, newlyweds and people with good taste.
Totally isolated but also close to everything, the three-storey 600 sq. m. villa is furnished stylishly inside and out with high...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
The Villa is located in Gerani, Rethymno, with the nearby an unorganized Gerani Beach, with ample access to nearby essential and regular shopping as well as entertainment within 1.5km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would in your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €1000
- · Heating of the Pool: not available in this villa
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with reasonable notice to the guests unless there is emergent situation such as fire.