Beautiful Family House with a Full Gourmet Kitchen
Coops Coop is a fantastic family vacation home! Terrific for multiple families who want to spend quality time creating lasting memories. This home features 4 bedrooms 4 baths and sleeps 16. Main floor offers a variety of seating space with covered and enclosed porches. Full gourmet kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances and large chef’s pantry. Dining room has ample seating to casually enjoy large family meals. Comfortable living room with flatscreen TV and private office space for any serious business that requires attention while at the beach. Large master suite with king bed, queen pullout sofa, flatscreen TV and large private bath. Bedroom 2 has 2 queen beds and bedroom 3 has 1 queen bed and 1 bunkbed set. Ground floor features a 4th bedroom with king bed and twin bunkbed set along with full bath. Attached game room with pool table and wet bar. Games, puzzles, book library, free Wi-Fi, cable, hot/cold enclosed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- -All guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- -Linen and towels are not included with rental but can be rented for additional fee.
- -NO PETS, there will be a $250.00 fee for guests brining pets into the unit and immediate eviction with no refund.
- -A Security Deposit in the amount of $250 is required at check-in for every unit by way of cash or Credit/Debit Card. This amount will be refunded provided there is no damage or missing items from the unit. Credit/Debit Card authorizations may take up to 14 days to be released depending on card issuer. Pre-Paid cards are not accepted for this deposit.
- -NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE UNITS, there will be a $250.00 fee for any evidence of smoking in the unit.
- -NO HOUSE PARTIES, should a house party (chaperoned or un-chaperoned) occur, occupancy will be immediately terminated. Should a parent check into a rental and later leave students or minors, the students/minors will be evicted if we find it necessary to do so. No refund, including unused rental amounts, will be refunded.
- -Agent personnel are permitted to enter the premises during normal working hours (8:00am t0 6:00pm) for the purpose of conducting inspections, repairs, or services.