Luxury home on the Pedestrian Village
Stunning home nestled directly on the pedestrian village near all attractions. It is situated on the second floor of the building,easily reachable by the elevator.
3 bedroom, 2 bath on 2 levels. For your comfort, the master bedroom have its own floor with a king size bed, ensuite and a balcony overlooking a charming lake.
The main floor have 2 bedroom with queen beds and sharing a full bathroom.
The kitchen is extremely well equipped to cook any feast in it. Dining table and seating for 8, than we have the 1st living room with wood fire place and a balcony facing the lake. we have another living room separated by french door witch also have a wood burning fireplace and a balcony. this second living room also have a sofa bed for kids.
The amenities are awesome! A huge hot tub (Close due to Covid), heated garage, elevator, walking distance to everything, access to the Westin pool, gym and sauna (which is just across...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Each property is individually owned.
- Please treat it in respectful manners as if it was your own.
- Check in time is after 4pm and check out time before 11ham.
- No smoking of any kind inside and a minimum of 9 meters from the building is needed in order to do so. (Balconies and terraces included).
- Pets are not allowed. A $1000 fine (or more in case of damages) will apply for non-compliance to this policy.
- No parties or excessive noise will be tolerated. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. Minimum age to book is 30 years old. The person reserving the property must be present during the entire stay.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Private hot tubs shall not be in use between 10pm and 8am
- Under no circumstances should furniture or electronic equipment be moved around. Any damage to floors, walls or the furniture will be charged to the guest.
- The guest is responsible for any damage resulting but not limited to: any missing inventory, damages to the property, unauthorized presence of pets, lost keys, electronic equipment configuration changes, unreasonable housekeeping conditions, unreasonable annoyances for neighbors (including any complaint resulting from noise or other disturbance) and any rule or regulation infraction related to the property, and any other charges required to return the property to its original state.
- Any violations of above house rules will result in fines of 500$ or more.