Peaceful Family Villa near Crystal Clear Waters
You will be located at the tranquil and exclusive area of Santa Maria in Paros. The area is dotted with beautiful homes and the crystal-clear waters of our local beach, Mikri Santa, are a walk away.
The villa is set in a 1000 m2 plot of land with olive and fruit trees, aromatic herbs, lavender and wild flowers, all of which we welcome you to use along with the BBQ. Our home has been carefully designed and built following the minimal Cycladic architecture, using local materials of the highest quality, in order to blend harmoniously with Paros gorgeous natural environment.
It has large shaded terrace with fabulous sea views which is ideal for al fresco meals or evening cocktails with the moon and the lights from Naxos island flickering across the sea.
The interior spaces are bright and tastefully decorated in cool tones of white and beige. Simple lines, earth-colored furniture, stone and polished concrete...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chilren’s Books and toys
The neighborhood is a private residential area with villas. The local beach, Mikri Santa, is sandy and its waters are shallow making it ideal for kids. While lounging on Mikri Santa you will be able to order coffee, refreshments and snacks. There are a couple of excellent restaurants just a few meters away from the beach. The picturesque town of Naousa is just a few minutes’ drive away. It has a lovely little port, whitewashed cobbled streets, bars, restaurants, and shops. Many of Paros’ world-famous beaches are also close to this villa, both by car and by bus. We will provide you with a complete villa manual with suggestions for restaurants and beaches on the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • Check-in is flexible