Lively Modern Villa with Private Pool & Ocean Views
This Villa is a charming split-level property set in a prime position within the cretan countryside, yet just 3km from Geropotamos Beach on the North coastline of Crete. Its spacious areas and fantastic sea views will satisfy every guest, looking for a peaceful vacation!
The Villa is within a short ride of just 5 minutes accessible to a a beautiful sandy beach, as well as a variety of shops for your every day needs, such as mini market, cafe, bakeries and tavernas! The famous Museum and archaeological site of Ancient Eleutherna, as well as the picturesque village of Margarites, known for its ceramics, are in close proximity and definitely worth visiting. The Villa has also been awarded for the services, as well as the high quality accommodation standards provided.
The 350 m2 exterior space of the Villa promises to exceed your expectations of tranquil holiday Villa! Cherish a cool drink while...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pets Allowed On Request
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
The Villa is within a short ride of just 5 minutes accessible to a a beautiful sandy beach, as well as a variety of shops for your every day needs, such as mini market, cafe, bakeries and tavernas!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 Hours to Confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.