Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment with Sea Views
This luxury 2-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to 4 people in normal beds and 1 additional guest on a cot. The property is spreading over 2 levels and has an area of 115 sqm. It offers a large living room area (49 sqm) that opens to the balcony (5 sqm) with beautiful sea views. A fully equipped open space kitchen is also available to the guests with an additional guest toilet and a storage room. The apartment has 1 bedroom with large double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, and opening to partly roofed terrace (20sqm). Open space private parking is also available.
The guests have access to a large shared infinity pool and sun terrace located on the premises from 15.4.-1.11.
Situated nearby is the town of Primošten. The town is connected by a land bridge created almost 500 years ago by the inhabitants in order to farm the land and make it accessible by foot (or donkeys during that time). This picturesque...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- The Guests are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. The maximum occupancy of the property is 5 people.
- Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- Pets are permitted but only with prior approval.
- The entire property is cleaned once per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided each day or upon the request of the guest. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit. Additional maid services are available during your stay at a rate of 40€ per service.
- Breakfast is available for guests at an additional fee of 20€ per adult (>12 years) and 10€ per child. This can be purchased upon arrival.
- Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear), including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the apartment can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- Tenants may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- The property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will we accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Shared Infinity pool is available for all guests from 15.4.-1.11. The pool is next to the Golden Ray Resort Reception.
- SIKA d.o.o.
- VAT: HR49969795757