Unique and Bright Home with Great Decks
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
125 Atkinson Rd., Surf City
in The Peninsula at Topsail, a private community
Rents Saturday - Saturday for weekly stays - partials as below
Take time to relax and enjoy Sixteen Sandals, a beautiful home in the quiet community of The Peninsula at Topsail about 1.5 miles south of downtown Surf City! An inviting space for rest while being in close proximity to the beach! This restful retreat with tranquil views additionally offers a two level deck on the streetside and back of the home to take in those serene surrounding vistas! An elevator adds to the appeal as does the community day dock access! All this and only a short walk to the beach via the community street and convenient private community walkover access right across from the beginning of the street!
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
Maximum Occupancy: 11.
Bed sizes: King, Queen, Double, Twin over Full Bunk Bed + Twin Bunk Bed.
The Bedding and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CAROLINA RETREATS VACATIONS LLC RULES, REGULATIONS, AND INFORMATION
- 1. Based on the NC Vacation Rental Act, guest must agree to and sign a Vacation Rental Agreement outlining the specific policies, procedures, and details of rental of the property. This document will be emailed to the guest after the reservation request is received in our software.
- 2. CHECK IN begins at 4:00 P.M. on the arrival date at the check in office described herein. In extreme situations check in time may need to be extended for additional cleaning and regular maintenance. Tenant shall not be on the Property, including driveways, outside showers, pools and hot tubs prior to check in. Keys will not be released until stated check in time and keyless entry codes are not active until stated check in time. For homes that offer keyless entry, you will be issued a code for the duration of your stay. For homes that do not offer keyless entry, KEYS (2 sets) will be issued to the leaseholder at check in. EMERGENCY AFTER HOURS PHONE NUMBER will be supplied to guests at check in. Please utilize this number for emergencies only.
- 3. CHECK OUT: on the day of departure will be no later than 10:00 A.M. Tenant either must return keys to the appropriate office on check out day, or use our express check out from the house upon departure if the home has keyless entry. No occupancy of the property, including driveways, outside showers, pools and hot tubs after check out will be allowed.
- 4. RESERVATION INCLUDES TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE ONLY IF ELECTED FOR PURCHASE: This is available to US/Canadian Citizens only. Intended to protect tenant’s travel investment in the event of unforeseen circumstance, which would cause cancellation. Details will be provided with the Vacation Rental Agreement emailed to the guest for completion – this optional insurance must be paid at the time the guest accepts this optional insurance and should be paid for via the provided guest portal from the vacation rental management company - coverage will begin 24 hours after the vacation rental management company receives your payment. This insurance cannot be purchased after reservation is paid in full.
- 5. PET POLICY: Pets are not permitted in any of the rental properties with the exception of designated pet properties. Violation is a material breach and is grounds for immediate EVICTION. NO EXCEPTIONS - NO REFUNDS. For those designated properties that do allow pets there is an additional non-refundable Pet Fee as is indicated in the home's individual description due for each night reserved plus applicable tax and optional Travel Insurance. Pets shall be limited by the home's individual policy as to the total number, size, breed, etc. of dogs. Pet Rent must be paid by the guest directly via the provided vacation rental home management company payment portal. Premises that allow pets only allow friendly, housebroken, flea free dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. Birds, cats, and all other pets are prohibited. Local Government regulations regarding pets change constantly. Some do not allow dogs on the beaches at all and others only in the off season - please see local authorities' public information for any details therein.
- 6. GRILLING is only permitted on concrete driveways with a minimum of 25 feet from the house. No grilling is allowed on decks, porches, and wooden walkways or in carports. Please leave grill cleaned and ashes dumped responsibly upon departure. FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, and BONFIRES are not permitted in accordance with local and state laws.
- 7. NO SMOKING: Homes do not under any circumstances permit smoking inside the premises. Each home's specific No Smoking Policy is listed in the home's description. Any tenant violating the no smoking policy may cause all tenants to be evicted with forfeiture of all monies paid. Smoking includes all kinds of inhaled materials, including but not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, vaping, cigars, pipes, etc. Tenant will be held financially responsible for any damages or additional cleaning required.
- 8. Commercially reasonable effort has been made to insure that the information in this agreement, Rental Brochure, and website are correct. However, we will not be responsible for any errors contained herein and reserve the right to correct such errors.
- 9. INTERNET: If your property provides internet access, Tenant agrees that neither Tenant nor any of Tenant’s guests will use the internet for any illegal or fraudulent activity or for any improper purposes including copyright or trademark infringement, spamming, hacking, or any threatening behavior including, but not limited to, any such improper behavior as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. There are no refunds for outages or disruptions of internet service.
- 10. PARKING/RV’S/BOATS: Parking available at rental homes varies – most homes have parking for 2 – 4 cars. Most condominiums and duplex properties usually only have enough parking for 1 - 2 vehicles per property/unit reserved. Please note that parking restrictions are STRICTLY ENFORCED in most areas. Please do not park on the street or at the curb in front of your rental property. If you do so, you risk being towed or ticketed. Local ordinances of the municipalities and counties prohibit the connection of RV’s or use of RV’s for occupancy purposes.
- 11. PRIVATE POOLS, COMMUNITY POOLS AND HOT TUBS: Some of our homes feature community pool privileges, private pools, and/or hot tubs for your vacation enjoyment and may incur an additional per week charge - please check the property description for any additional pricing. It is the guests’ responsibility for the supervision and appropriate use of any such provided features. Homes which are not equipped with hot tubs do not allow rental of soft spas/hot tubs by guests due to possible electrical and/or structural damage. Community Pool policies, including dates of availability, are determined by the individual Homeowner Associations. NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY.