Vibrant Elevated Home Near Beach
102 Sandpiper Lane, Surf City
Rents Saturday to Saturday for weekly stays
So Flippin’ Happy in Surf City offers a wonderful vacation spot north of downtown Surf City with multiple ocean views and is steps to the beach! This townhome is located on a dead end street with no through traffic, which makes the island life even more enjoyable. The two level ocean view deck simply adds to your living space AND the two community beach access walkovers just across the dead end street makes this location perfect for your next vacation! Great location in residential area with Surf City’s shops and restaurants only a bike ride, walk, or short drive to your south! This house’s comfy furnishings and location will ensure your whole parties vacation will be “So Flippin’ Happy”!
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
Covered Parking for 2 Mid-Sized Vehicles
Maximum Occupancy: 6.
Bed sizes: Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen Sleeper Sofa...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- 1. MAIL or messages will be held for Guest and may be picked up at the appropriate rental office during business hours. Please advise family and friends of your Property name and number.
- 2. PET POLICY: Pets are not permitted in any of the rental properties with the exception of designated pet properties. Violation is a material breach and is grounds for immediate EVICTION. NO EXCEPTIONS - NO REFUNDS. For those designated properties that do allow pets there is an additional non-refundable Pet Fee as is indicated in the home's individual description due for each week reserved plus applicable tax and optional Travel Insurance. Pets shall be limited by the home's individual policy as to the total number, size, breed, etc. of dogs. Premises that allow pets only allow friendly, housebroken, flea free dogs over 12 months old that are on a veterinarian approved monthly flea/tick treatment and prevention program. Birds, cats, and all other pets are prohibited. Local Government regulations regarding pets change constantly. Some do not allow dogs on the beaches at all and others only in the off season - please see local authorities' public information for any details therein.
- 3. GRILLING is only permitted on concrete driveways with a minimum of 25 feet from the house. No grilling is allowed on decks, porches, and wooden walkways or in carports. Please leave grill cleaned and ashes dumped responsibly upon departure. FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, and BONFIRES are not permitted in accordance with local and state laws.
- 4. NO SMOKING: Homes do not under any circumstances permit smoking inside the premises. Each home's specific No Smoking Policy is listed in the home's description. Any tenant violating the no smoking policy may cause all tenants to be evicted with forfeiture of all monies paid. Smoking includes all kinds of inhaled materials, including but not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, vaping, cigars, pipes, etc. Tenant will be held financially responsible for any damages or additional cleaning required.
- 5. Commercially reasonable effort has been made to insure that the information in this agreement, Rental Brochure, and website are correct. However, we will not be responsible for any errors contained herein and reserve the right to correct such errors.
- 6. INTERNET: If your property provides internet access, Tenant agrees that neither Tenant nor any of Tenant’s guests will use the internet for any illegal or fraudulent activity or for any improper purposes including copyright or trademark infringement, spamming, hacking, or any threatening behavior including, but not limited to, any such improper behavior as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. There are no refunds for outages or disruptions of internet service.
- 7. PARKING/RV’S/BOATS: Parking available at rental homes varies – most homes have parking for 2 – 4 cars. Most condominiums and duplex properties usually only have enough parking for 1 - 2 vehicles per property/unit reserved. Please note that parking restrictions are STRICTLY ENFORCED in most areas. Please do not park on the street or at the curb in front of your rental property. If you do so, you risk being towed or ticketed. Local ordinances of the municipalities and counties prohibit the connection of RV’s or use of RV’s for occupancy purposes.
- 8. PRIVATE POOLS, COMMUNITY POOLS AND HOT TUBS: Some of our homes feature community pool privileges, private pools, and/or hot tubs for your vacation enjoyment and may incur an additional per week charge - please check the property description for any additional pricing. It is the guests’ responsibility for the supervision and appropriate use of any such provided features. Homes which are not equipped with hot tubs do not allow rental of soft spas/hot tubs by guests due to possible electrical and/or structural damage. Community Pool policies, including dates of availability, are determined by the individual Homeowner Associations. NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY.