Timeless Val d�Orcia Villa Set in Wine-Producing Estate
The traditional villa consists of a main villa built on two floors and an annex. Ideal for large groups, it boasts stunning views of the dreamy vineyard landscape. The villa�s attentive staff caters to guests� every need.
The villa, with 11 en-suite bedrooms, has several large social spaces, all furnished with traditional Tuscan flair. An expansive interior space is ideal for reunions, celebrations, yoga classes and other social gatherings for up to 150 guests. There is also a commercial-grade, fully-equipped kitchen, which can be used by the cook in your party, or by the creative villa chef whom you can hire to prepare genuine Tuscan feasts.
The villa boasts beautiful views of the hills and vineyards from a panoramic furnished sundeck next to an oversized swimming pool with a Jacuzzi corner. The villa is set on a wine-producing estate � ideal for those who want to enjoy the bucolic charm and beverages of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking
- - No pets
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances
- - No party groups
- - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement.
- **rules apply unless elsewhere specified