Tranquil Home with Pool, Rooftop Terrace & Sea View; Walk to Beach
The home is on a quiet, private street and offers room to park 1 car on the street in front of the gates. This modern Provençal villa offers a charming and comfortable setting only steps away from the famous Hotel du Cap Eden Roc with a peaceful courtyard around the pool area and beautiful views of the sea from the second floor and rooftop terrace.
This luxury villa offers an open living plan featuring a large living and dining area, a modern, fully equipped kitchen, as well as two outdoor lounge areas for relaxation and entertainment. The home was designed and furnished in a modern neutral color palette with comfort in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and are nicely decorated with carefully selected quality, Provençal furniture. With the kitchen, living and dining areas opening onto the 100 m2 courtyard, this charming getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.