Grand, Secluded Mansion with Pool; Amongst Vineyards in Provence
This exceptional chateau is set on 200 hectares of private land including olive orchards and vineyards. The estate is home to one of the most renowned private wine and olive oil brands in Provence and the chateau itself is surrounded by pristine landscaped gardens. The chateau is located in Provence, between Saint-Rémy and Arles.
This impressive property dates back to 1731 and was recently lovingly restored to its former beauty with modern elegance and amenities. The property offers 10 luxurious bedrooms, a heated pool, pétanque court, home cinema, billiards table, a private gym, elevator, and wine cellar. This luxury chateau offers a traditional living plan featuring a beautiful entrance, 3 dining rooms, a bar area, and a comfortable sitting room with fireplace on the ground floor. All of the interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious with high ceilings and decorated to the highest possible standard.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental price is inclusive of water, gas, and electricity consumption as well as daily housekeeping, daily breakfast, butler, private chef, bi-weekly linen and towel change, and the end of stay cleaning.