Historic Waterfront Villa Near Monaco with Pool & Sea View
This historic waterfront estate is located in the seaside town of Cap d’Ail, just beside Monaco. This eclectic, gracious abode offers a relaxing and luxurious setting with incredible sea views and private access to the sea. Built around 1900, this was one of the very first palaces in Cap d’Ail. The villa – in which Queen Beatrix spent some time during her childhood – has remained in the very same family for generations.
The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and decorated with carefully selected antiques and quality furniture pieces. This luxury holiday villa was designed in an eclectic yet relaxed style that lends to a grand aristocratic flair. The villa offers new, modern appliances while still retaining its Belle Epoque charm. The home is set on 3 floors and has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, numerous terraces, and an infinity pool. The home offers a traditional living plan that is set over three floors.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental price is inclusive of water, gas, and electricity consumption, weekly linen and towel change, and the end of stay cleaning.