Contemporary Spacious Family Villa with Expansive Sea View
This impressive property is situated in the charming hillside village of Grasse, the perfume capital of the world. The Duke of Valance built this property for his mistress in 1910. During World War II, the property was seized by the Germans and used as a lookout point due to the home’s location that allowed them to see everything near and far in the surrounding areas.
The present owners have carefully restored this holiday villa to the highest of standards offering new, modern appliances while still maintaining the home’s character and history. This luxury villa offers an open living plan featuring a large kitchen, living and dining area with high ceilings throughout. The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas for guests to enjoy.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the large windows throughout. With the bedrooms, kitchen, dining, and living areas opening onto the gardens and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Rental price is inclusive of water, gas, and electricity consumption, weekly linen and towel change, and the end of stay cleaning.