Exclusive Catered Experience Best for Big Groups with Private Infinity Pool & 9 Bedrooms in Imerovigli
An Exclusive Hotel, with Private Pool & 9 Studios, Only for You !
An Overview of the Impeccable Exclusive Hotel
With 9 Individual studios (can accommodate up to 30 guests) & a Private Infinity Pool, makes it the ideal holiday choice to explore Iconic Santorini. Built into the rocks, 250 metres above the sea, with unobstructed views of the caldera, this Private Hotel is one of the most exclusive retreats in Santorini with luxurious cave rooms hewn out of the volcanic rock. Explore the quaint, white-wash streets of this hidden Cycladic gem, by experiencing your own exclusive hotel. A cliffside haven on the northwest tip of Santorini, overlooking the Aegean sea, is the ultimate luxury pad for your dream family gathering. A breathtakingly family or group gathering hideaway at the center of the village of Imerovigli.
The pristine white walls may be classic Santorini, but its luxurious atmosphere and dedication to...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
The exclusive hotel, is located in Iconic Imerovigli. The magic of Caldera is impossible to ignore, and you are certain to be swept away. Everything you wish, shopping, dinning e.t.c. is within walking distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.