Hanalei Bay Resort 8133/4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This bay view 2br/2ba (Hanalei Bay Resort 8133/4) includes one king bed in the first bedroom and two double beds in the second bedroom. Sleeps 6. Air conditioning (in living room and guest bedroom)! Included are two full baths, full kitchen, cable television, and washer/dryer. Complex-wide wifi is available.
Could you ask for anything more? Hanalei Bay Resort is situated on over 20 tropical acres with ocean and sunset views of both Hanalei Bay and world famous Bali Hai mountain, plus boasts a gorgeous sandy beach fronting the property. A paved path provides convenient beach access. Amenities include eight tennis courts, two swimming pools (one with tropical waterfall and a children’s beach), a spa with cascading waterfalls and a sandy bottom, lounge with nightly entertainment, barbecues, yoga classes, massage, concierge desk and bellman. On top of all that, Hanalei Bay resort provides discounted golf privileges at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise